Technical Lead – Big Data Analytics System
- 23 Th7 2018
- 1.210 views
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group (www.younetgroup.com/vi/) is the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY expertise & MARKETING mindsets with Social Heat – the No.1 Social Listening Platform in VietNam. Our technology platform, research and report services are led by the best experts in Internet, Marketing, Research, Computer Science Technology in Vietnam and executed by experienced talents in the field.
Based on Big Social Data, we continuously develop new big data analytics applications and such as Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Trends, Social Selling, etc.
We are looking for one Technical Lead who will helps Technical Director to manage team and to execute product development plan. Benefit of this position is to work with Big Data, Product Development and Data Science.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As we are pioneer in Social Listening & Analytics Industry, the candidate who is selected will play an important role in our Product & Platform team. He/she will be in charge of below key roles & responsibilities:
- Design and develop a platform which collects billions of data from social channels every month
- Work with Product Manager and Technical Director, R&D team for new Social Analytics applications and services.
- Lead and coach other developers in technology and quality control
- Report to BOM, Technical Director
- Basic salary, 13th payment, bonus and share package
- Additional company benefit: https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/careers/#tab_social_life
PROMOTION: Can be promoted to Technical Director, Product Director
- Strong Restful API developments.
- At least 3 years of working experience with NodeJS or 6 years of working experience with PHP in web application development.
- Experienced with ReactJs/AngularJs, Highcharts
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers, Kubernetes, caching techniques and GIT is nice to have
- Good in large-data scale system design, development and optimization
- Familiar with Linux Server OS
- Having experiences working with Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Solr, or Cloudera is a BIG advantage.
- Applicants must be good in English, specifically in writing and reading skills.
- Previous experience in development tools such as Jira, Wiki, etc. is an advantage.
Recipient’s email: [email protected].