03 Senior PHP Engineer
- 14 Th2 2019
- 1.301 views
YouNet SI is a member of YouNet Group (The No.1 SocialTech company).
As an Enterprise Social Network dedicated company, we provide consulting & customization services on top of Bitrix24. Thousand of clients in Vietnam have used Enterprise Social Network to improve internal communication, collaboration and management.
YouNet SI is proud to bring this emerging trend of technology and management model into business operations. Working at YouNet SI not only help employees achieve technical experience but also upgrade their management knowledge and improve operations background.
As a PHP Developer in a leading SocialTech company, you will have chance to work with many broad complex leading technologies: social, mobile, cloud, etc.
The good thing to work at YouNet SI is that you will learn and experience with the deployment of a software/system to an enterprise IT architect of big client company (500-1000 staff-size client such as banks) . It is great for Engineers who want to become System Engineer, CIO.
- We are looking for a Senior PHP Engineer responsible for development team.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all customization and product modules.
- Ensuring the quality of our products.
- Provide and maintain technical specification documents (technical solutions) for the business requirements
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions to adapt specifications and request
- Coach and guide Developer in technical skills to solve the difficult issues/tasks
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to BUs users/client
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
- Basic salary, 13th payment.
- Additional company benefit: https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/careers/#tab_social_life
- 3 years experience in software development Or years of experience + years of study in IT degree >= 8
- 1 year in leading/supervision people
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming; Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs
- Demonstrate expert knowledge with PHP, Java Script, HTML, CSS, XML and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) technologies, applications
- Experience with open-source coding framework, cms, search engine and software development processes; Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures
- Facilitates effective team interaction; Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles
- Good English skill in communication and documentation
- Recipient’s email: [email protected] CV in English.