02 R&D Software Engineer
- 26 Th1 2019
- 2.039 views
YouNet is growing fast with a lot of exciting projects ranging from natural language processing, machine learning to big data or managing a medium size distributed system. Specifically, our engineering teams are currently working on sentiment analysis, text classification, image recognition, big data mining, we are also integrating CI/CD workflow in most of new projects, deploying services handling millions of requests per day using Docker on a mix of on-premise system and cloud platform, etc. just to name a few.
● Investigate/research on related algorithms (under guidance if needed)
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
● Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
● Willing to work with or study new technologies and programming languages including both front end, back end, batch and streaming system. For example:
● Systems: React, Kubernetes, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Oozie, etc
● BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
● Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
● Some experience working with two or more from the followings: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
● Working proficiency and communication skills in written English.
● Master’s degree or further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
● Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
● Having experiences working with Cloudera, Hadoop, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Basic salary, 13th payment.
- Additional company benefit: https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/careers/#tab_social_life
- Recipient’s email: [email protected] . CV & Cover Letter in English